Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nexus ACP settings.
Topic Started: Wednesday Nov 15 2017, 09:27 PM (291 Views)
SandyC
Member Avatar
Amalgamatia
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The settings in my nexus ACP keep mysteriously changing, why? First the members online mysteriously deactivated, now the Nxus chat thing was activated a short while ago, I never changed either setting, so how would they mysteriously change?
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

We have been adding some updates. NexMOT deactivation was a mistake. Archer did make a post explaining that in the announcements forum. Sorry if you missed the apology for that.

The NexChatters in chat addition to the board stats section is now part of the default NexChat system. It should only have appeared if you have NexChat enabled. You can turn it off on the NexusCP Settings page if you don't wish to have it on your forum index.

Are you saying that you did not have NexChat enabled, but it got turned on for you? That should not have happened.
Online Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SandyC
Member Avatar
Amalgamatia
Yes, it was off on my site, but somehow it was on yesterday morning when I came online, thought it odd as I haven't been in to change any settings for a month or two.. All good though, at least it's not an issue that needs sorting out..

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
Keeper of the knowledge . . . all of it!

Maybe your board wanted to chat with you ;)
Useful Stuff
Posted Image
Links to my websites and much more!
http://skyonarcher.com
Simple Hosting Plan
~ Unlimited Disc Space
~ Unlimited Bandwidth
~ 1 Website Hosted
~ Hepsia Control Panel
~ 30-day Free Trial
~ FREE Domain Name
only $3.25 /mo
Order Now - More Info
Online Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sarahgirl
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Gremlins lol

SandyC
Member Avatar
Amalgamatia
I forgot to give SA his little pink pills..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nexus Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply