Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Can't post on NexusTree; Password problem it seems
Topic Started: Thursday Dec 21 2017, 11:37 AM (165 Views)
Bry.
Member Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
When trying to make a comment on any page within the NexusTree, I am prompted to log in but when I try to do that, I'm been told that the password is "incorrect". I've tried to use my NexusTree password and the one for the forum, still no use. Can anybody help me out here?

(if anyone's wondering, I'm trying to leave a response to Helena's comment on my forum that she left two months ago, and had been trying to respond to it since)
Posted Image
Join us, and may the panda god bless you for all eternity.
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

It looks like you have not registered a Nexus password on Planet Nexus. Unfortunately, to use the Tree, that is a requirement.

There should be a register link on the right side of the NexusBar here on Planet Nexus. We suggest that you register with the same password you use on your own board to avoid any confusion. Then use it to sign in to comment on the Tree. (It also allows you to use NexChat from the PN site.)
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Bry.
Member Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Huh... I thought I had registered here :oy: Well, I clicked on that linked and used the same password as I do at my forum. Now I've got another issue... when trying to write the comment and then I log in successfully for it to be posted, I'm now redirected to the Planet Nexus homepage and then see that the comment isn't there. What's going on? :wacko:
Posted Image

Helena
Member Avatar

You have to log in before you write and submit the comment.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Bry.
Member Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Good news... I'm able to post a comment now, as I was already logged in. Thanks for your help anyways :)
Posted Image

Helena
Member Avatar

Glad its all sorted. :)

*runs off to check the comments....*
Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nexus Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply