Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Issue with my Nexus System account
Topic Started: Wednesday Jan 10 2018, 03:45 PM (345 Views)
SciFiRealm
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Account username: mbrresourcesJFH
Board Software: JFH (Jcink)
Board URL: http://messageboardresources.jcink.net
Issue: No settings work. I tried to set up the NexLike Reputation System, yet no settings seem to affect my board.
Also, NexChat does not appear to be loading. It doesn't even show up. Also, the Nexus CP link is not displayed at the bottom of the board pages.
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

There may be some issue with your account. I noticed that when you created it, there was no board name appearing, so I edited it into the database so that your link will appear on the NexusBar.

Skyon Archer will need to take a look for you to see what might be glitching in regards to your installation.
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
Keeper of the knowledge . . . all of it!

This is going to take a bit to rectify. Basically, there's going to have be some re-coding completed to get it to work. Sorry for the delay.
Useful Stuff
Posted Image
Codes, Scripts & Modifications for ZetaBoards
http://skyonarcher.com
Simple Hosting Plan
~ Unlimited Disc Space
~ Unlimited Bandwidth
~ 1 Website Hosted
~ Hepsia Control Panel
~ 30-day Free Trial
~ FREE Domain Name
only $3.25 /mo
Order Now - More Info
Online Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SciFiRealm
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Sorry for the late reply, but can I know what exactly is wrong? Something with the Nexus System code itself?

Helena
Member Avatar

Yes, there is a problem in the Nexus code regarding the Jcink platform. Archer says he has to rewrite the code to fix it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

SciFiRealm
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
Since it's clear that I'm going to have to wait for quite some time for this to work again... can I (at least) have the ZB version of my board removed from the The NexusTree (http://forums.planetnexus.net/pages/nexustree/#id=503)? It's the ZetaBoards version of my board (http://s15.zetaboards.com/mbresources/), which I no longer need, since I definitely opted in for the JFH version, for which I'm going to wait for the Nexus code to start functioning again.
Edited by SciFiRealm, Sunday Jan 28 2018, 02:55 AM.

Helena
Member Avatar

Sorry about that. Archer often has business that takes him away from us for a while. I'm sure that is contributing to the delay.

Nexus board #503 has been deleted from the system.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
Keeper of the knowledge . . . all of it!

I am away at the moment but will address this upon my return. I apologize for the inconvenience and delay.
Useful Stuff
Posted Image
Codes, Scripts & Modifications for ZetaBoards
http://skyonarcher.com
Simple Hosting Plan
~ Unlimited Disc Space
~ Unlimited Bandwidth
~ 1 Website Hosted
~ Hepsia Control Panel
~ 30-day Free Trial
~ FREE Domain Name
only $3.25 /mo
Order Now - More Info
Online Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar

Giving a bump to this.
Posted Image

Posted Image

SciFiRealm
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
I'm still interested in seeing this fixed. I haven't gotten around at actually finishing building of my board, mainly because I'm now busy with other things in my personal life, and because of this issue. I've already come up with a few design ideas for Message Board Resources, but I can't do them as planned without a working Nexus System on JFH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nexus Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: