Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Embed NexChat?; ---
Topic Started: Tuesday Jan 23 2018, 10:59 AM (182 Views)
JinX.
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
I understand that the NexChat is on the bottom, but is there a way to force an open version of the chat to be embedded on the board index? I'd like to replace the Shoutbox completely, and make NexChat the main chat.
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

That's an interesting idea, and not one that's been brought up before. Skyon Archer will need to address that question for you.
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skyon Archer
Member Avatar
Keeper of the knowledge . . . all of it!

I believe I can pull this off. In a quick test, I have been able to replace the shoutbox with the NexChat contents. Now I have to work on getting it to post properly.

I'll be back . . . .
Useful Stuff
Posted Image
Codes, Scripts & Modifications for ZetaBoards
http://skyonarcher.com
Simple Hosting Plan
~ Unlimited Disc Space
~ Unlimited Bandwidth
~ 1 Website Hosted
~ Hepsia Control Panel
~ 30-day Free Trial
~ FREE Domain Name
only $3.25 /mo
Order Now - More Info
Online Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nexus Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply