Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Like System
Topic Started: Friday Mar 2 2018, 08:19 PM (166 Views)
Venom
Member Avatar
Tis Only Me
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not working, i am setting this up on another board, and i can activate it, have it display in the stats section, turn it all on in the Nexus ACP, but no Like button in the posts????? I have checked and re checked 3 time
Edited by Venom, Friday Mar 2 2018, 08:20 PM.
The Friendly Bunch Forums
A Great Community Board For Everyone. All Welcome!!
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

I suspect it might have something to do with the placeholder code (#Mybtn)

or the code that affects the multiquote buttons. (which should no longer be needed as you can now insert button images for those in the ACP images page)

If those are not codes you have on the other board where you tested the Like System and it works there, you might try disabling them on your main board and see if that fixes things.
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Venom
Member Avatar
Tis Only Me
[ *  *  *  * ]
Still nothing, i took what few codes there are on there out, still nothing. Not sure what else i can so really

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

I'm afraid we'll have to wait for Archer or Ryan to stop by to do some real troubleshooting.

To clarify, is the problem on The Friendly Bunch, or on a different board? If different board, we'll need the link to take a look. If you don't want to post a link, I can move this topic to the private ticket forum where it will not be publicly viewable.
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Venom
Member Avatar
Tis Only Me
[ *  *  *  * ]
No it's not the friendly bunch, it is thins site here

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Age_Of_Prophecy/index/

Sarahgirl
No Avatar
Schmooziland
[ * ]
It is still working on Friendly Bunch, strange its not on that other one
Edited by Sarahgirl, Friday Mar 23 2018, 11:16 PM.

Venom
Member Avatar
Tis Only Me
[ *  *  *  * ]
Bump

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Service Discussion & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply