Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Users online Issue
Topic Started: Monday Apr 16 2018, 07:17 AM (138 Views)
Venom
Member Avatar
Tis Only Me
[ *  *  *  * ]
When does your script or whatever you use reset itself? We have been looking at this and i know for a fact that all staff members have been on today and it isn't showing in the users online, i also know there have been more members on mine that are not showing on the users online list either. This isn't my end, i been looking and watching this all day, this started to happen a few days ago,i know this cause the day, date , and times of some of the members that have been on today does not correlate in sequence with who has been online and who is listed in the online list..
The Friendly Bunch Forums
A Great Community Board For Everyone. All Welcome!!
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

There is no daily reset. The users drop off one at a time when they hit the 24 hour mark.

Occasionally, names do not get on the list because you have to visit the index page for the script to pick up the name. If someone comes in by another page, and then leaves without visiting the index, they will not show up on the MOT list.
Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Service Discussion & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply