Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Planet Nexus - the world of innovative forum networking.

You are currently orbiting in guest-mode, and that is OK with us. :cool: You do not have to join Planet Nexus to create a page on the NexusTree. Subscribers immediately become a part of our dynamic networking engine for message boards (which includes extras like NexChat, Members Online Today, the NexLike Reputation system, Blurb and Live Sig options). The Nexus System is free and open to anyone with a ZetaBoards, InvisionFree, zIFBoards or Jcink community! Learn more about Nexus System registration HERE. The process is quick and easy. You can be up and Nexworking in only a few minutes!

Get your own leaf on the NexusTree >> Posted Image << Sign up Today!

In order to access our Nexus support system you will need to register a personal Planet Nexus forum account. An account on Planet Nexus allows you to test our IRC-style NexChat and NexLike features and fully participate on the powerful NexusTree. You'll be able to rate communities, leave comments, become fans, and swing through the tree to discover the content of many different boards in a vast array of genres.

Register a Planet Nexus personal account! Or login below:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Planet Nexus tapatalk preview
Topic Started: Friday May 18 2018, 08:38 AM (244 Views)
Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

If you want to see what we look like on Tapatalk groups, check it out:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/planetnexus/index.php.

Previews are being tested, but supposedly there will be feature upgrades made before the actual migration of ZetaBoards communities to Tapatalk. Hopefully, we will have forum hosting on our own website before that happens, and the tapatalk will just be an archive of PN's glorious history.

You likely won't get an email informing you that your board is previewed. You can check by inserting your board name in this URL:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/YOURBOARDNAME/index.php
Offline Member Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SandyC
Member Avatar
Amalgamatia
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oops, no Groups found under the name 'YOURBOARDNAME'. Would you like to create a new group on Tapatalk?

Looks like this sites pretty sucky looking over there, especially with all the rubbish at the bottom of the page..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

Helena
Member Avatar
on an obscure beach on Planet Nexus....

Not everyone has a preview yet. You can go to the tapatalk groups support board and request one in the migration forum:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tapatalksupport/index.php

Posted Image

Posted Image
:deviantart:

SandyC
Member Avatar
Amalgamatia
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks like I'll have to join up there, I wonder if I'll be banned as soon as I do join? I'm permanently banned on support, so wondering if it'll carry over or not..
Love many, trust few, paddle your own waka.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Planet Nexus News · Next Topic »
Add Reply